For some, Bali is a mix of sand and surf, magical sunsets, lush rice paddies, volcanic peaks and craters. For others, the appeal lies in tradition, culture and mystical spirituality. Away from the crowded tourist centers, though with close access to Ubud, Canggu and Seminyak, the new Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is the perfect place to experience this popular paradise island.
On the resort, we have a variety of activities to keep you amazed. These are just some of them:
- Award-Winning Golf Enjoy a spectacular round of golf on this visual masterpiece of dramatic ocean views and lush Balinese landscapes. Designed by Greg Norman, the golf course offers a spectacular challenge and a unique world-class experience for golfers of all skill levels. Golf lessons are also available for beginners or more avid golfers wanting to improve their game.
- Tennis at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Enjoy our daily Tennis Program. We provide a complete tennis program for all ages and levels. Our international tennis professionals will assist you either privately or in group on our scheduled groups sessions. Enjoy the highest quality tennis service in Bali.
- The Temple Walk The lush grounds of the resort comprise 13 different temples, from small family shrines to impressive jungle-clad structures. Take a cultural walk and explore the rich spirituality of Bali.
The Rice experience: our experts will lead you through our working rice paddies, where you will learn the different stages of rice growing and even try your hand at harvesting. Our rice fields are kept at different stages of growth for our visiting guests.
- Bicycle Ride Cycle through the surrounding villages and be a part of everyday life. Immerse yourself in Bali's ancient, beautifully balanced way of life, far from the glittery hustle and bustle of the tourist centres.
- Squash courts and the Nirwana Spa A healthy way to relax and rejuvenate.
We can also organise your favourite tours with our preferred partners:
- Explore the cooler air at the higher altitude of Bedugul’s lively fruit and vegetable markets and admire Beratan lake and its floating temple.
- Visit the sacred temple of Uluwatu followed by a traditional kecak dance and a romantic seafood dinner on the beach at Jimbaran.
- Find the perfect gifts and mingle with artisans in the villages of Tohpati, Celuk, Batuan and Mas.
- Be adventurous and try river kayaking or white-water rafting.
- Explore in a different way with mountain biking and jungle trekking on Bali’s volcanoes.
- Meet friendly elephants at the Elephant Safari Park.
- Have fun with the whole family at the Bali Marine and Safari Park
- If you love water, let us organize your most memorable dive in Bali’s precious coral reefs or a fishing expedition with plenty of excitement and a perfect catch.
- Learn to surf with professionals.
- Spot dolphins on the north coast or try a romantic horse-riding tour at sunset on the beach.
- Explore the outer islands on a cruise for a day trip offering a large variety of water sports.