Located at the lobby level of the hotel, 10 at Claymore is Pan Pacific Orchard’s signature restaurant – a modern bistro grill serving contemporary cuisine and where meat lovers can satiate their appetite with a variety of quality flame-grilled steaks and ribs available on the à la carte menu. The meats have been carefully sourced from around the world before earning a place on the menu, one of the highlights being the Blackmore Full Blood Wagyu Beef, which is grain fed for 600 days and boasts an impressive 9+ marbling score.
The restaurant is also winning the hearts of buffet fanatics with the popular ‘Plates of Pleasure’ à la carte buffet concept, where guests can enjoy unlimited servings of premium meats and other seasonal specialities presented in petite portions and served à la minute.
The live cooking in the show kitchen adds to the theatrics of the restaurant and guarantees the freshness of the dishes as they are prepared before the guest’s eyes. Diners will also appreciate the peaceful ambience of the restaurant’s location, coupled with a convenient proximity to Singapore’s iconic shopping haven - Orchard Road.
Check out the Hotel Offers page for the latest dining promotions.
- Lunch: S$42* (Monday to Saturday)
- Dinner: S$62* (Monday to Thursday)
- Dinner: S$68* (Friday to Sunday)
- Brunch: S$72* (Sunday only)
* Prices listed are subject to prevailing service charge and government taxes.
- Lobby level
- Cuisine Type:
- Signature Dishes:
- Blackmore Full Blood Wagyu Beef with a marbling score of 9+ (à la carte menu only) The 'Claymore' Grain Fed Australian Rib Eye (à la carte menu only) Tasmanian Free Range Rack of Lamb (à la carte menu only) Claymore’s Bread and Butter Pudding (à la carte menu only)
- Dress Code:
- Smart Casual
- Operating Hours:
- Breakfast: 6.00am to 10.30am (Daily)
Lunch: 12 noon to 2.30pm (Daily)
Dinner: 6.00pm to 10.30pm (Daily)
Brunch: 12 noon to 3.00pm (Sunday)
- (65) 6831 6686