Intimate elegance at Whistler’s best address
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is the perfect location for your wedding celebration. From intimate family affairs to larger receptions of up to 40 people, we provide beautifully appointed accommodation, stylish venues, and our signature Pacific touch to offer the most romantic of settings for your special day in Whistler.
Be inspired by breathtaking mountain surroundings and fresh alpine breezes. Reserve every precious moment for time with family and friends by entrusting the details to our experienced planners.
- Superior service. Your Special Event Concierge is at your service. Offering a personal approach to wedding planning, we'll make sure we get every detail right. All you and your guests have to do is relax and embrace special moments.
- The perfect Whistler Mountain location. The exclusive Pan Pacific Suite on the 7th floor of Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is a dream setting for intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions. With 12-foot vaulted ceilings and deluxe leather furniture, this 650 square foot space can accommodate up to 40 guests.
- Outstanding cuisine. All catered receptions feature fresh and delicious quality cuisine. Choose from a variety of banquet menu options or tell us your preferences, and your Special Event Concierge will work with you to create the perfect menu.
For larger weddings, Whistler Village offers a number of alternative sites, such as award-winning golf courses or picturesque parks and lakeside settings. For an awe-inspiring backdrop of mountain peaks and expansive views of the valley below, the Roundhouse Lodge on Whistler Mountain is among the premium locations for wedding receptions. Call now to start planning your special day.
More information for Whistler weddings:
Learn more about obtaining a marriage license in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. Here are some of our frequently asked questions:
- The cost for a Marriage License is $100.00, and cash or cheque payment must be made at the time of application.
- Application must be made in person, and the applicant must be either the Bride or Bridegroom.
- The Marriage License is effective at time of issuance and is valid for 90 days.
- BC residents must have their Health Care Card number with them.
- Out of Province applicants must have picture identification with them.
- Both applicants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Divorced applicants must have been divorced more than 31 days.
- For more information please call the Whistler Municipal Hall at 604.932.5535 or 604.688.6018 and ask for a Marriage License Issuer.