Pan Pacific Whistler loves weddings. From intimate groups to larger gatherings of up to 85 people, we provide luxury accommodation and stylish venues that combine with Whistler’s spectacular scenery to provide the perfect setting for your special day. Pan Pacific's complimentary perks like daily buffet breakfast, wireless Internet, local calls, in-resort shuttle, slope side valet ski and bike storage means your friends and family are well taken care of too.
View images here.
View our wedding brochure here.
Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre provides:
- Superior service. Your Special Event Concierge is at your service, offering a personal approach to special event planning. We’ll make sure we get every detail right so you and your guests can relax and embrace the moments of the day.
- The exclusive Garden Terrace is the ideal romantic garden setting. Your guests will be delighted by the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, professionally landscaped gardens and signature Asian influenced lamppost.
- The Pacific Bistro is a contemporary and comfortable setting that can accommodate up to 60 guests. Featuring large floor-to-ceiling windows and distinctive architectural accents, the Pacific Lounge adjoins the Pacific Bistro and has access to the Garden Terrace.
- The Pacific Lounge features an inviting fireplace, natural light through large windows and a warm welcome for all your guests.
- Penthouse Suites. Beautiful three bedroom suites with large balconies and mountain views. Ideal for up to 20 people for a reception or as a room for the wedding party to get ready for the big day.
- Outstanding cuisine. Catered events at Pan Pacific Whistler feature fresh and delicious quality cuisine. Choose from a variety of banquet menus options. Or tell us your preferences and your Special Event Concierge will work with you to create the perfect menu.
For larger functions, Whistler offers a number of alternative versatile venues, such as your choice of an award-winning golf course or a picturesque park and lake setting. For an awe-inspiring backdrop of mountain peaks and expansive views of the valley below, the Roundhouse Lodge on Whistler Mountain is the premium venue for an elite wedding ceremony.
To start planning your special day contact Taralyn Ward at +1 604 966 5515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask about our Pan Pacific Whistler Wedding Offer of a 2 (two) night stay Gift Certificate to use within a year of your wedding when you hold your wedding reception with us.
Obtaining a Marriage License in Whistler, some frequently asked questions:
- The cost for a Marriage License is $100.00, and cash or cheque payment must be made at the time of application.
- Application must be made in person, and the applicant must be either the Bride or Bridegroom.
- The Marriage License is effective at time of issuance and is valid for 90 days.
- BC residents must have their Health Care Card number with them.
- Out of Province applicants must have picture identification with them.
- Both applicants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Divorced applicants must have been divorced more than 31 days.
- For more information please call the Whistler Municipal Hall at 604.932.5535 or 604.688.6018 and ask for a Marriage License Issuer.