When you check-in at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre your four-legged friend will receive a fabulous amenity package during their stay, including:
- Food & water bowls
- Pet Card to hang outside the door for notification
- Dog treats
- Biodegradable poop bags
In addition, for each pet guest we will donate C$5.00 per night to WAG (Whistler Animals Galore) animal shelter, enriching the lives of Whistler pets who have not yet found homes.
About WAG: The Whistler Animal Shelter is operated by Whistler Animals Galore, a non-profit society for lost and unwanted pets. The shelter facility is owned and maintained by the Municipality of Whistler.
Additional information regarding your pet stay:
- There is a C$25.00 plus tax per pet per night fee for additional cleaning of the guest room, capped at C$100.00 plus tax per pet
- Maximum 2 pets per guest room
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre welcomes dogs and cats of all sizes
- Pet sitters can be arranged by contacting Service One (pet-sitting fees apply)
- Pets are not allowed in Restaurants, Bars, Meeting Rooms, the Pool Deck or Fitness facilities, with the exception of guide / working dogs
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in the guest rooms. We request your pet is placed on their leash or in a crate if a Pan Pacific Associate is entering or present in the guest room
- Damages to your guest room or Hotel property caused by your pet during your stay will be applied to your credit card
In-Hotel Pet Sitting and private or small group walks may be organised through our Service One Team. Also, please check with our Guest Services team for locations of off-leash dog parks and great dog walking areas.
Alternatively, Alpine Dogs provide a variety of services, including morning, afternoon or full day group adventure hikes in the Whistler backcountry or private one-on-one dog walking.
In-room pet sitting is also provided with professional pet sitters able to come to you, in your hotel room and spend quality time with your dog, going for a walk and ensuring they are enjoying Whistler as much as you are! Please see more information here.
Read what our two and four legged friends at Modern Dog have to say about their recent stay.
Slide Show of the 2013 Donation Day at WAG can be viewed here: