Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, together with the Turtle Conservation and Education Centre invites all guests to care for the nature by releasing baby sea turtles at the resort beach.
Express your concern for our environment during your vacation and be part of the movement to release baby sea turtles every Friday at 4pm.
Name your turtle and then release it at our resort beach.
With a donation of Rp. 200,000++ per participant, guest will enjoy:
- Baby sea turtle adoption
- A unique baby sea turtle replica
- An individual photo framed and certificate
- 20% savings on spa, food and beverage
- Complimentary access to three-tiered swimming pools with its 54-metre water slide and proximity to Kokokan Kids Club.
Visit to the Turtle hatchery at Serangan Island in Bali is also available*.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Guest Relations Officers
+62 361 815900 ext. 7210 or
+62 361 815900 ext. 7212
About Turtle Conservation and Education Centre
Turtle Conservation & Education Centre is located at Serangan Island in Bali. The centre promotes the conservation of sea turtles on the island of Bali which is supported by WWF, the Governor of Bali, the city of Denpasar Mayor and the local community.
It is an eco-themed activity organised by Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort and Turtle Conservation & Education Centre, where guests participate to preserve the natural environment, especially turtles. The event is also echoes the manifestation of the ‘Palemahan’, one of the three pillars concept of life by the Hindu community in Bali in maintaining a harmonious relationship between human beings and their surrounding environment.
Terms and conditions:
- Price quoted is subject to prevailing taxes
- All donations go to Turtle Conservation & Education Centre
- One day prior reservations is required for a visit to the Turtle hatchery at Serangan Island with additional charges