Pan Pacific Seattle Announces 2008 packages
Published Date : 04 Feb 2008
(Seattle, WA) --- Pan Pacific Seattle has just introduced a series of thematic room packages for the year, to accommodate everyone from those on a romantic rendezvous or cruise holiday to business professionals, seniors, dog owners, gay clientele and streetcar enthusiasts. Valid through December 20, 2008, the rates listed below are based on availability and are the starting prices as seasonal fluctuations may apply.
For reservations and additional information, visit panpacificwest.com or call 877-324-4856.
Streetcar Named Seattle Package
- Room, overlooking streetcar route
- Two (one day) streetcar passes
- Rates starting at $208, double occupancy
Sleepless in Seattle Romance Package
- Guestroom with bath view of Space Needle
- Afternoon wake up call, with extended check out time
- Brunch in bed
- Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival
- One pair of pajamas to share (top for her/bottoms for him)
- Free access to all of the romantic, in-room movies
- Rates starting at $390, double occupancy
Prime of Your Life Seniors Package
- Guestroom with complimentary upgrade to handicap room or two beds, if needed
- Deeply discounted room rate during off-peak need dates
- Airport transfer (one way) for up to two people
- Rates starting at $225, double occupancy
Bon Voyage Cruise Package
- Bottle of “Bon Voyage” bubbly and grab and go snacks
- Transport for up to two passengers to or from cruise terminal (one way transfer)
- Rates starting at $237, double occupancy
We’re Happy to Be Gay Package
- Guest room for two
- List of gay-friendly places to visit in Seattle
- $100 gift card valid for payment towards shopping or performing arts
- Rates starting at $305, double occupancy
Business as Usual Package
- Guest room, with upgrade to deluxe room with a view (based on availability)
- Complimentary WiFi Internet service
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverage, upon request
- Mini bar stocked with guest’s preferences (additional costs will apply)
- Complimentary use of business center and access to fitness center
- List of business-friendly restaurants that are conducive to meetings/networking
- Rates starting at $208.50, double occupancy
Dog’s Best Friend Package
(Editor’s note: there are more dogs per capita in Seattle than children)
- Guest room conducive to small pets (based on availability)
- Pet appropriate amenity
- Map/list of pet-friendly walking tours and attractions
- Referral to The Barking Lounge (for extended doggy day care)
- Rates starting at $254, double occupancy
Pan Pacific Seattle
Similar to the amenities found only at the world’s most sophisticated properties, the world-class Pan Pacific Seattle features an innovative concept of “High-touch, High technology,” setting a fresh standard for excellence in the Pacific Northwest with personalized service and amenities.
As Seattle’s new elite, urban destination, Pan Pacific Seattle features 160 high-style Hirsch Bedner-designed guest rooms; Hypnos Royalty warranted mattresses; flat screen TVs and flexible in-room working spaces; wireless broadband connectivity available throughout hotel; a modern library lounge offering cocktails and light snacks; full service fitness center; 5,405 square feet of Seattle’s most luxurious function space; and 24-hour private dining. Guests will enjoy views of the Space Needle, Lake Union or the city lights.
Located at 2200 Westlake, the development is part of a 455,000-square-foot mixed-use project occupying a prime location just four blocks from Seattle’s Central Business District, within walking distance of Nordstrom’s flagship retail store and Pacific Place and minutes from scenic Lake Union.
The project represents another prominent example of the steady northern migration of downtown Seattle’s main epicenter of thriving retail, office and residential activity. Several new developments in the South Lake Union/Denny Triangle area are expected to accelerate this trend, and the upcoming Seattle Streetcar will also provide convenient access to nearby hubs including Westlake Center and South Lake Union Park. 2200 also includes 261 condominium homes, one signature restaurant, 39,000 square feet of retail shops, a luxury spa, a 16,000-square-foot landscaped plaza and a 47,000-square-foot Whole Foods Market®.
About Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts
Headquartered in Singapore, Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts is a leading hotel management company in the Pacific Rim and is part of the UOL Group, one of Singapore’s largest hotel and property companies. Pan Pacific has been recognised by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as one of the 25 hotel companies demonstrating social responsibility and has won esteemed accolades such as World Travel Awards, Best Business Hotel in Asia, Conde Nast Gold List and Readers Choice Awards. It has a portfolio of 16 hotels and resorts throughout Asia and North America. Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance. For more information, visit panpacific.com.
About Vulcan Real Estate
Vulcan Real Estate directs all real estate strategies for Vulcan Inc., a Paul G. Allen company. Through strategic acquisitions and innovative development, Vulcan Real Estate creates a diversified portfolio of high-performing, quality assets. The company’s experienced, talented team of real estate professionals offers a full range of development services from site selection to build-to-suit construction. Its real estate model is based on quality, sustainable development that builds new value across the entire community. For more information, visit www.vulcanrealestate.com.