The ideal candidate will have to assist the General Manager in handling, directly and leading the daily hotel operations.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized hospitality / tertiary institution and/or have gained 10 years of senior management experiences in hotel industry.
- With a minimum of 4 years’ experience as either a Director of Food & Beverage or Director of Rooms or in a similar position in a 5 stars hotel
- Oversight of hotel operations, with a strong background in either Rooms or Food & Beverage, including a proven track record in managing financials and revenue generation
- Experienced in managing diverse relationships, i.e. Management Company, Hotel Owners and local regulatory authorities as well as local communities
- Experienced working in a corporate hotel environment
- Good understanding of Marketing with experience or focus in social media and local market strategies
- Understanding and interest in revenue management
- Previous Asian market experience preferred
We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notified.