This position is responsible for the online sales performance of the GDS and IDS channels. Uploading rates decided by the Revenue Manager in CRS/Myfidelio & Opera PMs with a sense of urgency. Be aware of the Hotel’s rate strategy and adhere to the same in all channels of selling. To follow PPHG – Singapore standards and ensure conformity at all times. The position will involve hands-on management of search campaigns (PPC, SEO, Social Media Presence (Face Book, Twitter etc) and all other online advertising formats.
- Managing the Hotels brand presence in the internet arena through the use of on-line marketing techniquesand the property website
- Maximising room sales as per selling strategy
- Recording of any rate change and restrictions
- Circulation of memo pertaining to any new rates, packages and promotions to all other relevant departments
- Minimizing the misuse of wholesales rates over the internet by ensuring that web policing is carried out on a bi-monthly basis
- Ensuring top listing placements on the GDS through timely participation in the respective programs.
- Maintain relevant and up-to-date information/content in GDS through Lanyon
- Constant review and update of the GDS teasers/advertisements, so as to get maximum exposure from the TMC agencies.
- In-charge of overall contractual partnership with TPI/OTAs and maximize revenue yield and brand awareness through these channels.
- Ensure rooms/rates/packages loaded on TPI/OTAs do not violate any terms and conditions of Best Rate Guarantee policy.
- Stay abreast in the online trends updates and propose new strategies to increase the market share against that of the competitors set.
- Effective use and analysis of intelligence reports/sources such as Rateview, Futurepace, Hotelligence, Google Analytics, etc, to identify any new trends, monitor hotel’s performance and market share versus competitors.
- Contract annual Consortia participation agreement with prior rates and black-out dates discussion with Director of Revenue and Revenue manager.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar style/size of hotel in a senior reservations role including full and comprehensive knowledge of Group Reservations control systems
- Well versed with optimal usage of the Hotel PMS, Revenue Management system
- Effective in the use and analyzing of intelligence reports/sources such as Rateview, Futurespace, Hotelligence, Google Analytics, etc to identify new trends, monitor hotel’s performance and market share versus competitors
- Keen desire to focus on revenue opportunities and show an innovative and creative approach to rooms’ revenue generation.