We are Pan Pacific. Work with us!
|View All Positions
||16 Jul 2012
||Pan Pacific Orchard
||Engineering & Maintenance
- Liaise with Chief Engineer / Assistant Chief Engineer in the control of department budgets and working programmes.
- Oversee and distribute the work to the Technicians and ensuring that work is done in accordance to procedures and compliance to standards.
- To prepare duty / leave roster for Engineering staff.
- To check stock level of engineering materials.
- Counterchecks and verifies all engineering merchandise receives from the supplier ensuring that the quantity of goods received is in accordance with the quantity ordered and the quality in accordance with the purchase specifications.
- Makes daily inspection of the stores to detect damage or spoilage of engineering merchandise.
- Assists the Chief Engineer / Assistant Chief Engineer in the monthly stock check.
- Controls and issue of daily work orders and ensure speedy completion and compliance to standards.
- Oversee the preventive maintenance schedules for the various areas.
- Conduct inspection check to ensure workshop areas, plant room and other machinery rooms clean at all time.
- Make scheduled inspections to ensure that maintenance works are being carried out in accordance to standards.
- Ability to interpret financial reports.
- Ensure that Energy Management program is well executed and participate in further improvements so that the goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Motivate and educate associates to deliver service standards.
- ITC or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in hospitality industry
- A strong track record of personal and professional growth in the hospitality industry.
- Strong experience in property maintenance system.
- Posses an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels.
- Have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving.