The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and skills to maximize the hotel's revenue and profit in the area of Rooms and Food & Beverage by ensuring the utilization and analysis of the recommendantions or trends that are being identified by the revenue management systems and Property Management System.
- Degree from a recognized hospitality or tertiary institution and/or have gained 2 - 3 years’ experience in at a senior level within Rooms Division or in Reservations.
- Proven track record in delivering revenue targets in 4 – 5 star Hotels.
- Advanced skills in the use of a PMS, Idea’s and Excel as a tools
- Possess a full understanding of the principles of forecasting and analysis
- Possess an ability to effectively and professionally communicate at all levels of the hotel.
- Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, personal computers and software programs
- Proven record of working independently, a self starter and was exposed to project management
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability with strong team playing skills
- Must have excellent eye for detail
We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notified.