We are Pan Pacific. Work with us!
|View All Positions
||04 Apr 2012
||Pan Pacific Orchard
||Engineering & Maintenance
- Assist the Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer or Supervisor.
- Liase with general contractors.
- Repair, install and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Maintain interior and exterior of buildings, furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Repair and maintain all air-conditioning equipment, refrigeration units, pipes, electrical works and associated equipment.
- Responsible for replacement of all fused bulbs in areas within the hotel including all meeting and function rooms.
- Liase with and keep informed at all times of current events falling within his scope with the Property Manager, Assistant Chief Engineer or Supervisor.
- Attend regular maintenance meetings with Property Manager, Assistant Chief Engineer or Supervisor.
- Carry out shift duties or when called upon to perform odd duties whenever a person of the same category trade falls sick, is on vacation or absent from duties and or as called upon o do so from time to time as directed by supervisors.
- Minimum NTC 3 in Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration or Air conditioning.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in the hotel / hospitality industry.
- Pleasant disposition, good listening and communication skills.