PanEarth Escapes Half Day Tours of Seattle
8:00 to 11:30 a.m. / $69 per pax (Daily)
In partnership with PanEarth Escapes Cascadia, our half-day tour of Seattle begins with morning tea while taking in iconic city views at Kerry Park. One of the most comprehensive sightseeing tours in Seattle, our excursion continues along Magnolia bluff where you will spy stunning homes and the majestic Pacific Madrones on our way to the 534-acre Discovery Park, the largest park in Seattle! The site is one of breathtaking majesty overlooking Puget Sound and offering spectacular views of both the Cascade and the Olympic Mountain ranges. Your naturalist guides will bring the park alive by interpreting flora and fauna along the two miles of protected tidal beaches, open meadows, dramatic sea cliffs, forest groves, active sand dunes, thickets and streams. Along the way, you'll see how the city of Seattle is a leader in community sustainability. In Fremont, we make a sweet stop at the only organic, fair trade, bean-to-bar chocolate factory in the USA. Join us on this urban escape and experience firsthand "Metronatural!"
- Pike Place Market
- Drive up Seattle Waterfront and view the Seattle Art Museum's Olympic Sculpture Park
- Iconic Seattle view from Kerry Park
- Magnolia Bluff and the beautiful Pacific Madrones
- Discovery Park for wildlife spotting and beach walk to lighthouse
- The Ballard Locks and Fish Ladder
- "Deadliest Catch” boat (when not crabbing)
- Neighborhoods of Bell Town, Queen Anne, Fremont and Magnolia
- Fremont Troll and Rocket
- Sustainability in Seattle
Want to see more? We also offer full day PanEarth Escapes.