Combining the Best of the Seaside City of Vancouver and the Mountains of Whistler
Pan Pacific Vancouver and Pan Pacific Whistler hotels are creating 2-city customized “Sea to Ski” vacations allowing skiers and boarders the chance to book both destinations with one phone call. By reserving a Sea to Ski vacation through this customized process, guests receive significant rate reductions in the sister properties, lower than any room rate found on-line or through another reservation service.
For the Whistler portion of the vacation, Pan Pacific Whistler's Service One team can arrange:
• Transfers to and from Vancouver and Vancouver International Airport
• Accommodation at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside or Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
• Ski rentals
• Pre-purchase of Whistler/Blackcomb lift tickets
• Spa bookings at Scandinave Spa with complimentary shuttle to the spa
• Outings/Adventure activities – zip trekking, dog sled rides, snowmobile rentals
• Accommodation at Pan Pacific Vancouver at the discounted Pan Pacific Referral Rate.
The following can be arranged for Vancouver guests of Pan Pacific:
• Accommodation at Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver
• Transfers from Vancouver International Airport and to Whistler via Black Gloves Limousine Service
• Daily Breakfast, if desired
• Car Rentals with National Car Rental (in hotel)
• Ski/Snowboard Rentals
• Ski passes to Cypress Mountain, Grouse Mountain or Mount Seymour
• A pre- or après-ski Sport & Fitness Massage at Spa Utopia
• Additional activities: restaurants, hockey games, etc.
• Accommodation at Pan Pacific Whistler properties at the discounted Pan Pacific Referral Rate
To book your customized “Sea to Ski” vacation experience, please contact a Pan Pacific representative at:
Whistler 1 888 905 2995
Vancouver 1 800 937 1515
About Pan Pacific Whistler
Pan Pacific Whistler’s two all-suite, full service properties – Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside and Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre – have been repeatedly recognized by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine and Trip Advisor readers as the best accommodation provider in Whistler. With the option of a slope-side or a village centre location, Pan Pacific guests can enjoy the very best of this world-class resort – on and off the hills. Year after year, Whistler tops the list as a mountain resort destination of choice receiving awards and accolades from top travel, ski and snowboard publications. As the site of the alpine events for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Whistler received worldwide coverage of its extensive terrain and spectacular scenery. With two major mountains – Whistler and Blackcomb – the resort offers a mile of vertical, over 200 trails and more than 8,000 acres of terrain.
About Pan Pacific Vancouver
Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver is located right on the water in downtown Vancouver with a spectacular view of all three local ski areas. Vancouver is one of the only major metropolitan cities in the world and Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver is the perfect luxury base camp for an urban ski adventure. Guests can spend a day on local slopes and then enjoy some of Vancouver’s terrific restaurants or even catch an NHL hockey game. Or they can spend the day exploring Granville Island or colourful Gastown and get in a few turns in the evening at any one of the three mountains. They are all open for night skiing!